The endowment market place


standard life endowment valuation Click Here to sell your endowment policy



To sell a Standard Life endowment policy instead of cashing in early, use the flashing button at the top of this page.


Surrender or Sell a Standard Life Endowment Policy


A Standard Life endowment policy has been seen to be one of the more popular second hand endowment policies bought by the second hand endowment policy buyers.


Apart from being, historically, a large endowment policy provider it has enjoyed high Standard & Poors ratings, and this indicator of financial strength might have something to do with the why selling a Standard Life with profits endowment policy can meet with success.


If you are asking  yourself the question "should I surrender or sell my Standard Life endowment policy" then you might want to consider using the red link above to get a selling or traded endowment policy value  before making a final commitment.


Selling an endowment policy should not be undertaken without taking independent financial advice, but if you are determined to sell or surrender a Standard Life endowment policy, the surrender value can be obtained from the Standard Life endowment company direct.


If you decide to sell your Standard Life endowment policy, or surrender the Standard Life endowment, you will lose the life assurance attached to it, and should seriously look at term life assurance as a replacement option.


You can usually only sell a Standard Life endowment policy if it is of the with profits type.



Selling endowment

Selling endowment to one of only six endowment policy traders that are  members of the Association of Policy Market Makers, instead of cashing in endowments early, can be achieved by using the "sell endowment" link at the top of the page, or by clicking here



The information on this web site is intended as "information only" and should not be taken as "advice".

If you are unsure about what to do, if anything, about your endowment policy, you should consider taking advice from an independent financial adviser who is regulated by the Financial Services Authority