sell Royal London endowments at the endowment market place


sell my endowments Click Here to sell your Royal London endowment policy



To sell a Royal London endowment policy instead of cashing in early, use the flashing button at the top of this page.


Surrender or Sell a Royal London Endowment Policy


A Royal London endowment policy can be sold as a traded endowment policy and bought by the second hand endowment policy buyers.


If you are asking  yourself the question "should I really surrender my Royal London  endowment policy" then you might want to consider using the red link above to get a selling or traded endowment policy value  before finally making up your mind.


Selling an endowment policy should not be undertaken without taking independent financial advice, but if you are determined to sell or surrender a Royal London endowment policy, the surrender value can be obtained from Royal London direct.


If you decide to sell your Royal London endowment policy, or surrender the Royal London endowment, you will lose the life assurance attached to it, and should seriously look at term life assurance as a replacement option.


In today's market you can usually only get an offer on a Royal London endowment policy if it is of the with profits endowment type.


Royal London endowments are one of the endowment policies that seem to attract offers in excess of the surrender value.


In addition, Royal London endowment policies have been recorded as one of the top ten niche life offices by demand in the traded endowment market place. For this reason alone, it would be worth getting a valuation of your Royal London endowment to see if this still holds true today.



Selling a Royal London endowment

Selling a Royal London endowment to one of only six endowment policy traders that are  members of the Association of Policy Market Makers, instead of cashing in endowments early, can be achieved by using the "sell endowment" link at the top of the page, or by clicking here



The information on this web site is intended as "information only" and should not be taken as "advice".

If you are unsure about what to do, if anything, about your endowment policy, you should consider taking advice from an independent financial adviser who is regulated by the Financial Services Authority