sell my endowments Click Here to sell your endowment policy



To sell a National Provincial  endowment policy instead of surrendering or cashing in early, use the flashing button at the top of this page.


Surrender or Sell a National Provincial Endowment Policy


A National Provincial endowment policy can be sold as a second hand policy, and bought by the second hand endowment buyers, which can increase the amount of money you can get, rather than surrendering it or cashing the endowment in early


In August 1996, Abbey National merged with the National & Provincial Building Society, which had originally merged in 1984 between the Provincial Building Society and the Burnley Building Society.


If you are asking  yourself the question "should I explore the option to surrender my National Provincial endowment policy, or sell it second hand" then you might want to consider using the red link above to get a second hand traded endowment policy value before making the final decision.


Selling an endowment policy should not be undertaken without first taking independent financial advice, but if you are determined to sell or surrender a National Provincial endowment policy, the surrender value can be obtained from National Provincial (now Santander).


If you have already decided to sell your National Provincial endowment policy, or surrender the National Provincial endowment policy, you will lose the life assurance attached to it, and should seriously look at term life assurance as a replacement option.


In today's market you can usually only get an offer on a National Provincial endowment policy if it is of the with profits endowment type.




Selling endowment

Selling endowment to one of only six endowment policy traders that are  members of the Association of Policy Market Makers, instead of cashing in endowments early, can be achieved by using the "sell endowment" link at the top of the page, or by clicking here



The information on this web site is intended as "information only" and should not be taken as "advice".

If you are unsure about what to do, if anything, about your endowment policy, you should consider taking advice from an independent financial adviser who is regulated by the Financial Services Authority