sell my endowments Click Here to sell your endowment policy



To sell a Commercial Union  endowment policy instead of cashing in early, use the flashing button at the top of this page.


Sell Commercial Union With Profits Endowment Policy


It would appear that the Commercial Union no longer sell endowment policies, however many are still in existence out their in the endowment market place.


Commercial Union merged with General Accident to become known as CGU


A Commercial Union endowment policy is a with profits endowment, which is a type of insurance policy that lets you share in the profits and losses of their long-term insurance business, which includes life assurance and pensions business.

The monthly premiums, that a Commercial Union endowment policy holder paid each month, together with other policyholders' money, was invested in their with-profits fund.


The aim being to make profits for the overall fund, by investing in a wide range of various assets, the profits on which are then shared with policyholders, by adding bonuses to the policies.


The size of the bonuses are not guaranteed, and future bonus attachments would obviously depend on future profits.


A Commercial Union endowment policy would appear to be one of the endowment policy choices made by a second hand endowment policy buyer, according to some statistical evidence.


If you are asking yourself the question "should I sell my Commercial Union endowment policy" then you might want to use the link above to get a second hand endowment policy value.



Selling endowment

Selling endowment to one of only six endowment policy traders that are  members of the Association of Policy Market Makers, instead of cashing in endowments early, can be achieved by using the "sell endowment" link at the top of the page, or by clicking here



The information on this web site is intended as "information only" and should not be taken as "advice".

If you are unsure about what to do, if anything, about your endowment policy, you should consider taking advice from an independent financial adviser who is regulated by the Financial Services Authority