sell your Clerical Medical endowment at the endowment market place


clerical medical endowment buyer Click Here to sell your Clerical Medical endowment policy



To sell a Clerical Medical  endowment policy instead of cashing in early, use the flashing button at the top of this page.


Before you cash in, or surrender your Clerical Medical endowment policy you may want to see if selling your Clerical Medical endowment works out more profitable. Depending on the details of your endowment policy you could get considerably more .


 If you took out your Clerical and Medical policy at least 10 years ago and it is a "With Profits" plan then there may be a private buyer, or institutional fund manager, willing to make an increased offer..

Getting a quote for your Clerical Medical policy is straightforward - fill in our endowment quote form and get quotes.

Clerical Medical is continuing to reduce payouts to savers with its longer-term with-profits plans. The Halifax/Bank of Scotland-owned insurer is the latest with-profits company to cut payouts to savers for the second time this year. 

On the positive side, the company has stopped cutting back its annual bonuses, although because of cuts made earlier this year, some annual bonuses are now as little as 0.5%.


Final bonuses for some of the shorter-term plans have risen, but only slightly.

The market value reduction, which is a percentage penalty factor applied for premature withdrawal from the with profits fund, has also been reduced. The maximum market value reduction is now 15%, charged on with-profits bonds taken out in 2000.


Selling endowment

Selling your Clerical Medical endowment to one of only six endowment policy traders that are  members of the Association of Policy Market Makers, instead of cashing in endowments early, can be achieved by using the "sell endowment" link at the top of the page, or by clicking here



The information on this web site is intended as "information only" and should not be taken as "advice".

If you are unsure about what to do, if anything, about your endowment policy, you should consider taking advice from an independent financial adviser who is regulated by the Financial Services Authority